Friday, March 9, 2012

Love Thyself Link up

Do you all have a favorite accessory? A ring you love to sport, a pair of earrings that make you feel diva-ish? A necklace that makes you think you can conquer the world?
I don't really wear jewelery that much, but what makes me think I can conquer the world? My sunglasses! I know you are thinking what a freak! But really, I have worn glasses all my life and I am unable to wear contacts, so therefore no sunglasses! So last year when I found sunglasses that fit over my glasses, I was very happy!! I love my sunglasses. Whether I am wearing them to protect against the sun, on top of my head or if they are sitting on the table, I feel pretty and as if the world is mine.
Head Over to Modern June's Blog and Enter for chances to win $50 to her esty Shop!

No comments: